Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Don't Ever Lost The Moon While Counting The Stars!!



A young man had a girlfriend. 
He was getting tired of her because she sent him messages every hour that said "I miss you" or "I love you". 

One night before bed he received a message, but rather than reading it, he went to sleep. 
In the morning he was awakened by a call. It was girlfriend's mother crying saying that his girlfriend was killed last night. 

He was in a state of shock, went to read the message: "My sweetheart, come quickly, I think someone is following me!” 

And Now Everyday He Comes And Brings One Extra Flower To The Site Where She Was Murdered. 

Moral of the story: 


never rejects those who love, care, and try to reach out to you, 
because one day you'll realize you lost the moon while counting the stars!

source: google









zzzyy

No comments:

Post a Comment

tq, peace :)