Tuesday, April 21, 2009

arrgghhh!!!!!

7.23pm

Yesterday, i totally can't do any n3 except my autopost which i created a few day earlier. The broadband connection really really bad since last month. (1 disconneted 7.38) During the good time, i purposely creat a few autopost so if i can't manage to online, at least my blog still updated :)

And (2nd discon 7.41) hopely can finished this n3. (3rd discon 7.43) while fighting with the internet connection. Well, today (4th discon 7.45) just ordinary day. Morning all the manager busy meeting with Regional Manager and after lunch break they busy (5th discon) attending insurance briefing, out of the office. So when the cat is not arround all the mouses happily playing hide and seek included me :) I cleared out my email which already at the max capacity.(6th discon)

(7th discon) And today there are 2 good news. 1st- this month have 3 dinners! Makan! makan! makan! and 2nd - today we got petrol voucher from the insurance company. I got RM90! Better than nothing rite. We have to divided it between more than 20 of us. (8th discon)

This broadband line really make me mad!! What are this CELCOM doing??? Excited launching their new broadband but the existing service doesn't maintain well. Now still can't managed to connect. I'm so feed up!!! Even my caller ring tone doesn't work for more than a week and yet still have to pay for the poor service!!!!

9.52pm (i managed to reconnect again)

No comments:

Post a Comment

tq, peace :)