Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Morning Me!

wake up early this morning, realizing that the water pressure is quite low. Emmm... could it be 'Laku' <- our water authority, slow down the pressure because for the last 3 days it been raining heavyly or somewhere somehow in this neighbourhood the pipe is burst! (My bestfriend whose is my neighbour, used to bring out all those towel to my house as their area the pipe is burst!) So... to take precaution, i'm having my bath at 5.30am in the morning!! Extra ordinary then usual, 6.45am. Whose know it might go to really minimal pressure when everyone is wake-up for work after 6.
After dress up, put on make-up, i don't know what to do. Ready for breakfast? Don't bother it, everyone is having breakfast out there. So save my time and my energy. I love it :) Since it was too early for office, so here i am........Last nite i couldn't log in to the internet just after the first posting. Resently the internet site connection here is too bad. I mean internet okay, easily log in but can't viewing the site. My friend just having his internet line cut off because he is too fed up with the connection. Rather than just pay it free without using the service so why wasting your $ on thing that didn't satisfied you. Well, it's up to individual and their own opinion.
I never guess that writing the posts is really take my time. I got a lot of idea but always stuck on how to make the ideas become reality. Showing what i want to share by adding picture, adding some quote. And guess what???!!! I take one whole day doing my '7 Days of the week" post last sunday. Downloading almost 100 cats pic! Not to mention, problem while uploading the pic which make me really wish to burn out the internet line! But how to do hah??? :D That the most crazy post i ever do!! The post is so simple but the efforts is...... CRUSHED!!!!!



Opsss!!! time to go for work!.. Wish Everybody Have A Nice Day!!!! p/s sooooo many LO and AA have to do. And not to forget today is briefing day!!!

Just me,

-zzzyy-

No comments:

Post a Comment

tq, peace :)