Sunday, March 1, 2009

Good morning all!! Today is a great sunny sunday morning. After having a mug of coffee and playing a while with Mr Cegaloo (he love to bite my hand, i guess testing his teeth) and here i am.....
Lately i always going back home late, less time at home and for myself. I don't even have a time to shop for a new flat shoe to replace my spoilt rotten shoes. Don't know if later i got the gut to do some shopping.....
A moment ago while having my breakfast alone, i'm thinking back all the things that have happen to me, to my life, to the family. And no matter how hard life is we still have to go on. Last week i read an email... A man packing his wife garments, he found a nice panty still packed in a silver wrapper which he give to the wife of him last 7 years ago. He know the wife wish to wear it on the special occasion. But now he is packing all his wife belonging for her funeral! And there is no special occasion in their married life anymore. The man cry all his heart out and even me myself having a little tears in my eyes.
Now, i trained (and still trying) myself to love myself, give all i have to make myself happy. A friend ever told me, no matter what you do, you have to learned to be alone body and soul. Because if you die, definitely you'll be alone too. When i'm thinking back, yap, that what everybody should do. we can't predict what will happen in our future. Maybe now we have all of people to support to love you, never know someday we'll be all alone by ourself. There never was a heart truly great and generous, that was not also tender and compassionate.....
At home, i used the best plates and the best glasses and all the best things that i have for my daily life. (except dress, bought it just before the dinner cos most of the time, have to follow the dinner theme) Don't ever want to keep it for any special occasion. Assume everyday is my special day. Treat myself well, eat all i want and do what i desire to but of course everything i do is on my availability, capability and $$$. Everyday i reminded myself to choose a happy day, happy life (even sometimes i did failed). Life is too short to be wasted. Thou.....

But that is me... everyday i experienced and learned more about life. I trying to do the best for myself, for the family. We only live once but if we do it right once is more than enough......


zzzyy

No comments:

Post a Comment

tq, peace :)