Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My weekend!

As most peoples talk about it, so i wish to see it by myself. Lea On Sale!! Among the biggest shoe store in town. Sunday evening, not really a lot of people leeeh, nothing so special maaa, just you can see a lot of shoes in 50% discount. Hmmm..............








Waaauuuu!!!!!!!!! So many choice rite.



This catch my eyes. Soo nicee..........

The black heel nice but looked a bit old (well, after alot of people testing too). Not worth buying it for RM$44.95. And the slipars are so colourful and make my eyes blink blink *) and take a few minits to make a choice.



At last this is my choice!!! Pink karaaaaaa!!! :)



Boulevard Hypermarket, used to be the biggest hypermart in Sarawak. But now if not mistaken, The Spring in Kuching is the winner.



Seeing all those bags, i smiled myself. AF bag!!! And this little cartoon chairs smile at me while i'm about to leave the department store. Buy or not? Buy or not? Errrk.......... My mind need something to stop myself. Make a reason!! Make a reason!!!! Aha!!! No need to buy, just a small chair ah, can't afford you. More ever, trouble myself to bring it to the parking lot aah. Ok! Ok! Goodbye little chair........................ (i still wish to eyed them)

zzzyy-can't wait for holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tq, peace :)