Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Thought

Sitting on the sofa with blank mind, didn't plan
to do anything just relax and enjoy my
weekend. My eyes looking around this
little house's room. I still love it
as much as the first time i saw this house.
So simple and yet so cosy.



On the room only have this 6 pictures. Honestly i
don't know how to decorate or match and mix
house decoration so just to play safe,
put less decoration or furnitures.
I don't like the house that have so much
furnitures and decoration. It's will make the
house crowded and worst to worst if put at the
wrong corner, the house might looked messy.






Me and bestfriends, My monalisa picture
(hahahaa!!! capture in error actually but i love it)
and my corporate pic. Ops! i just realize i
didn't have any family picture.
Someday i'll put it :)








I love to do crosstich!
This is some of my collections.





I went out looking for some more picture
that can be attached in this n3 and found out
Itam is in a deep sleep. Black cat, blind
one eye. Since Cegaloo gone, Itam always
around. Mum said, Cegaloo know that he
gonna die, so he ask Itam to look
after me.
I miss Cegaloo :(







zzzyy

No comments:

Post a Comment

tq, peace :)