Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What Does Love mean



Can you say 'I Love You' any better?
Or.. what do you mean
when you say 'I Love You?
what Loves mean to a 4-8 years
........ is pretty interesting!!!

Slow down to read this
It is so worth it
touching words from the mouth of babes

A group of professional peoples posed this ques
to a group of 4 to 8 year-olds,
'What Does Love Mean?'
the answer....
were broader and deeper
than anyone could have imagined.

Terri - age 4

Love is when my mommy makes coffee
for my daddy and she takes a sip before
giving it to him, to make sure the tastes is OK

Danny - age 7

Love is when you kiss all the time
then when you get tired of kissing
you still want to be together and you talk more
my mommy and daddy are like that
they look gross when they kiss

Emily - age 8

Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas
if you stop opening presents and listen.

Bobby - age 7 (Wow)

if you want to learn a love better,
you should start with a friend who you hate

Nikka - age 6

love is when you tell a guy you like his shirt,
then he wears it everyday

Noelle - age 7

love is like a little old woman and
a little old man
who are still friends even after
they know each other so well

Tommy - age 6

during my piano recital
i was on a stage and I was scared
i looke at all the people watching me
and saw my daddy waving and smiling
he was the only one doing that.
i wasn't scared anymore...

Cindy - age 8

my mommy loves me more than anybody
you don't see anyone else kissing me to sleep at night

Clare - age 6

Love is when mommy sees daddy smelly and sweaty
and still says he is handsomer than Robert Redford!!

Chris - 7

Love is when your puppy licks your face
even after you left him alone all day

Mary Ann - age 4

i know my older sister loves me because
she gives me all her old clothes and has to
go out and buy new ones

Lauren - age 4

when you love somebody, your eyelashes go up
and down and little star come out of you!

Karen - age 7

love is when mommy sees daddy on the toilet
and she doesn't think it's gross

Mark - age 6

you really shouldn't say 'I Love U' unless you mean it
but if you mean it, you should say it a lot
people forget

and the final one - author and lecturer Leo Buscaglia
onces talked about a contest he was asked to judge

The purpose of the contest was to find the most caring child

The winner was a four year old child whose next door
neighbor was an elderly gentleman who had recently
lost his wife.

Upon seeing the man cry
the little boy went into the old gentlemen's yard
climbed onto his lap and just sat there

When his mother asked
what he had said to the neighbor
the little boy said

Nothing, I just helped him cry

The people who make a difference in your life
are not the ones with the most credential,
the most money, or the most awards.
they simply are the ones who care the most..............

zzzyy

No comments:

Post a Comment

tq, peace :)