I am Ms. Beate Heister, a German entrepreneur, investor, and Shareholder of the discount supermarket chain Aldi 25% of my personal wealth is spent on charity work around the world. I also promised the remaining 25% to private individuals this year. I have decided to donate 1,500,000 euros to you. This is part of my promises to the charity project this year. If you are interested in my donation, contact me for more information. Kindly write to my official Emails: beateheister247@gmail.com
Greetings
Ms. Beate Heister
Issued by Ms. Beate Heister Family Siepmann Foundation.
Suka kek butter tapi tak pernah cuba buat lagi. Bau kek butter masa masak tu best betul.
ReplyDeleteNak try buat la nanti. Resipi macam ni senang nak rujuk.
ReplyDeleteMacam2 jenis kek. Kek butter juga menjadi pilihan ramai.
ReplyDeleteLangsung teringat kek butter Mita 😍😍😍😍. Kemarin dibawakan blogger Karni, pesan dari Sarawak. Memang sedaaap sangat ❤️
ReplyDeleteDonation Benefit 1,500,000 Euros
ReplyDeleteGood day
I am Ms. Beate Heister, a German entrepreneur, investor, and Shareholder of the discount supermarket chain Aldi 25% of my personal wealth is spent on charity work around the world. I also promised the remaining 25% to private individuals this year. I have decided to donate 1,500,000 euros to you. This is part of my promises to the charity project this year. If you are interested in my donation, contact me for more information. Kindly write to my official Emails: beateheister247@gmail.com
Greetings
Ms. Beate Heister
Issued by Ms. Beate Heister Family Siepmann Foundation.
beateheister@hotmail.com