Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday Morning



Good morning Malaysia!!!!! Watsup! Watsup! Gheee, I'm smile to myself here :) What a start! Now is 9.35am, well today is sunday, another day to relax and pampered myself. That's my beloved bed. I love black and white colour. I wake up this morning with a migrain (i guess cos i've taking so much of my time sleeping this holiday).



I started my day with a mug of coffee and small bowl of local biscuit call 'roti taik pusak'. So terrible name but so delicious. Just in a few minits i finished it all :D Today i hope internet line is okay as i got a few ideas that i wish to share here (well, lately hardly to make an attachment to the blog, especially nite time) So... everyone who read this blog,


HAVE A NICE WEEK-END.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tq, peace :)