Saturday, April 18, 2009

Boring Me



Sitting infront of my PC while at the same time watching AF7 too. Tonite they are singing with the live band. As for me all of them 'hancur'. Even my favourite student Hafiz did sound weird.Maybe my ears can't accept the sound of rock live band or all the student spoilt the song?



but why i can enjoy listening to 30 seconds to mars, Avenged Sevenfold, My Chemical Romance bla bla bla... Is our local rock band not as good as American British or European band? Well, depend on individual. Different people different taste but for sure tonight performance by student of AF7 is terrible.


Today i don't feeling well. All the body aching badly.
Kinda of cold but when put on the sweater it become hot.The arm pain even the joint on the finger did painful too. Now just take 2 tablet of poston,
after this sure sleep till tomorrow morning!
Cool hot cool hot...Aarrgghhh!!!!




zzzyy

No comments:

Post a Comment

tq, peace :)